
Peter Breinholt is my all-time favorite musician in the world. I love him and I love his music. Back in the day (meaning about 6 years ago) I went to every one of his concerts. It got to the point that he could pick me out of the crowd and would often say hello to me. I haven't had the chance to go to any of his concerts since I've been home from my mission. On Friday night he did his annual concert at the Sandy Amphitheater and I went with my buddy Mikey. It just so happened that Ryan Shupe was t

here also to film a music video. After Peter's concert, Shupe asked for volunteers to stay while they recorded the music video. Mikey and I were front-row Joes. It was amazing!!! The camera wanted to get a good shot of his fans going crazing and Mikey and I were right in the spotlight. After about the 6th time of hearing the same song and dancing out guts out, the novelty started to wear off. After they got all the shots they needed, Shupe played his famous corn dog song for the twenty or so of us that were still there and we all sang along with him. His music video will be on CMT sometime in the near future so I'll have to see if we made the cuts into the video. I'll be signing autographs later:) When Shupe was done, we went to leave and Peter was sitting outside so we got to talk to him and take our picture with him. It was an all around amazing night!
1 comment:
what a fun night..I used to listen to their stuff all the time too and enjoyed a couple concerts down at Thanksgiving point...thanks for reminding me!!
Post a Comment