I came home from Sun Valley last weekend to get a few things in order before school starts and to have some fun. Here are a few highlights....
We had a bachelorette party for my cousin Angela. We were all roommates in Provo at Raintree so we decided to take one last dip in the Raintree pool. We all reverted back to being Freshmen in a matter of minutes. It was a blast.
After our little swimming adventure, Mils and I decided to stop by our favorite place to eat.... The cafeteria at the Utah Valley Hospital. If you ever need a good, cheap dinner this is the place to go.
Some of the cousins at Angela's bridal shower. I think this is the first time we have all been together since Traci moved to Arizona.
Sarah and I took her kids and the kids I watch to Classic Skating. They had a blast going down the slides and playing in the bounce houses. Andrew got up the courage to go down the big slides with me.... after the tenth time, I was wishing I wouldn't have encouraged it.
We also took all the kids to the Bean Museum at BYU. It probably wasn't the best place for 8 small children but they all seemed to enjoy it. I'd rather go to the 'dead zoo' (as KK called it) over the real zoo any day when it's 100+ degrees outside.
A trip to Provo with the kids wouldn't be complete without a trip to the BYU Creamery. They have the best ice cream in the world.
Olivia and Andrew love this little park. I usually don't let them get in with their clothes on but sometimes you just have to live a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment