
The 4th of July has always been a favorite family holiday. This was my first 4th at home in 3 years so I soaked up every second of it. Last year I was in the New York and the two previous years I was on my mission. The 4th in Minnesota was good and the fireworks in New York were amazing but nothing beats a good 4th with the fam. Every year our day starts out with going to the parade in Provo. The best part of the parade is seeing and hearing the jets fly overhead. The kids loved seeing all the floats, bands, and giant balloons.
After the parade, we all head to Auntie B's house for a big brunch and swimming.

A few of the kids getting ready to jump in the pool.

We came back to my mom's house that night and did some fireworks of our own. The sparklers were the biggest hit. We even had a little visit from a Super Cowboy.
1 comment:
That picture of you with Darth Vadar is pretty cool, how fun you got to back to NY. John served his mission there and wants to go back. (I found you on Sarah's blog!!
Post a Comment