
Grandma Fernie, aka Awesome Grandma is moving back to North Dakota this week. She moved to Utah almost 2 years ago after my grandpa passed away. It has been so much fun having her here and being able to get to know her better. She is hands down, the funniest old woman I have ever met in my life. You cannot help but laugh when she is around. All the "Utah Linnells" are pretty sad about the move but I'm sure the "Minnesota Linnells" will love having her back. I guess that just adds one more reason to my list of reason to go back to Minnesota.

This is the first time we have ever been able to get awesome grandma to pose for a picture. Once we started taking pictures, we couldn't stop. By the end of our 'photo shoot' she was cracking all of us up. She started getting a little loopy and had all of us in tears from laughing so hard. She is the best.

She was trying her hardest to hide behind anyone she could.

When we went to pack up her apartment, I found her wig and thought I would try it on for size. Grandma tried to give it to me but I used my better judgment and told her to keep it.
3 comments:
So fun! And I love the wig look...did your grandma leave that behind for you? Hope your having a fabulous time in NYC!
Hey Laura!...I'm so sad to see fernie go..every time I've seen her since...forever, she's just been the sweetest, i just love her! ps-how appropriate?.."auntie fun fun"...that's totally you!
Hi Laura!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now!! Yay! I'm sad Fernie is going back too. I know you guys have loved having her here. P.S..., I think you look GREAT in the wig and I expect to see you in it next time we get together!!
Post a Comment