Friday, June 13, 2008

Ryan Shupe and the Rodeo


I've finally given in and joined the world of blogging. I'm not quite sure where to start with this whole new adventure. Last weekend I went to the Ryan Shupe concert with some friends. It was so much fun. The grass was soaking wet and despite our efforts to stay dry, we all left with wet bottoms. It was totally worth it though. 






Last weekend we also went to the Bluffdale Rodeo. We had ourselves a grand ol' time. It was my first time ever going to a rodeo and I loved every second of it. We plan to hit a few more before the summer is over. Mark Madsen from the Minnesota Timberwolves was sitting by us and I was able to talk to him for a little bit.  I worked with a family on my mission who was introduced to the church by Mark. It's always fun to reminisce about the mission.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great First Post! What a small world Minnesota seems closer and closer all the time!

Emily said...

Your so dang cute! It's good to see you have a blog... since we don't ever see each other... I can keep up with what your doing!