My brother-in-law's mom passed away on Father's Day after fighting Alzheimers for 7 years. I watched Sarah and Paul's kids while they made the funeral arrangements. Seeing as I have been dubbed "Auntie Fun-Fun" I thought it was only fitting that I take them to the local Harmon's and let them get whatever they wanted. After eating pizza, donuts, ice cream and popsicle they were ready for bed...... I'm beginning to wonder if Sarah will ever let me watch her kids again.
Since all the Englands were in town for the funeral, the sister-in-laws decided to have a girls night out at the Cheesecake Factory. I realize that I am not an England but I will never pass up an opportunity to partake of a little piece of heaven. I'm pretty sure Diane wouldn't have minded having an extra daughter-in-law for a night. We laughed our heads off all night long. Thanks for letting me be an England for just one night!

No comments:
Post a Comment